- Apoptosis Kits & Sets
- Buffers and Ancillary Products
- Cell Cycle and Proliferation Kits & Sets
- Conjugated Antibodies
- Purified Antibodies
- Substrates & Inhibitors
CD4-enriched mouse splenocytes were cultured with anti-CD3/CD28, IL-2, and IL-4
Cell cycle analysis of a population stained for incorporated BrdU and total DNA levels (7-AAD).
The use of VPD450 to correlate cell proliferation with IL-2 production.
Cell cycle analysis of HeLa cells treated with aphidicolin.
Radio frequency dose-dependent apoptosis, necrosis, and cell death monitored by Annexin V - BD Horizon V450.
Flow cytometric analysis of apoptotic and non-apoptotic populations using anti-active caspase-3 antibodies.
In this experiment, Jurkat cells were treated with camptothecin, a potent inhibitor of topoisomerase I and apoptosis inducer.
- Cell Cycle Analysis Using the BD BrdU FITC Assay on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Detection of Apoptosis Using the BD Annexin V FITC Assay on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Multiple Methods for Detecting Apoptosis on the BD Accuri™ C6 Flow Cytometer
- Technique for Loading Cells with BD Horizon™ Violet Proliferation Dye 450 (VPD450)
Product Information Sheets
- Annexin V Reagents
- Apoptosis, DNA Damage, and Cell Proliferation Kit
- BD Biosciences Nucleic Acid Dyes
- BD FACS™ Pre-Sort Buffer
- BD Horizon™ Cell Proliferation Dyes
- BD Horizon™ Fixable Viability Stain 450
- BD Horizon™ Fixable Viability Stain (FVS) Reagents
- BD Pharmingen™ Proliferation Kits for cell cycle analysis
- Annexin V with Cell Surface Antibody Staining for Suspension Cells
- Annexin V Staining of Adherent Cells for Flow Cytometry
- Annexin V Staining Protocol
- APO-BRDU™ Procedure (TUNEL Assay for Flow)
- APO-DIRECT™ Procedure (TUNEL Assay for Flow)
- Cell Death Induced by Camptothecin
- Cell Death Induced by Staurosporine
- Induction of Apoptosis Using Anti-Human Fas (CD95), Clone DX2
- Induction of Apoptosis Using Anti-Mouse Fas (CD95), Clone Jo2
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.